Duane P. Booth
Diversity of Experience. A Track Record of Success.
At the Law Offices of Duane P. Booth, we have been helping people and families in the Inland Empire successfully resolve a wide variety of legal problems for over 25 years. We offer personalized, timely legal guidance through legal issues affecting your family, from considering divorce or bankruptcy to estate planning and probate.
We understand how difficult it can be to discuss personal matters involving finances and deep emotions. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, confidential environment for frank discussions of complex issues.
Contact us for a confidential discussion of any legal issue you are facing. Call toll free at 866-776-7608, or in San Bernardino call 909-963-1323. We always offer free consultations about bankruptcy and probate, and the first 20 minutes of your family law consultation are also free.
We have two convenient locations in San Bernardino and Glendora. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and payment plans are available.
Se habla español. Siéntase libre de llamarnos para más ayuda.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law, Divorce, Bankruptcy, and Probate
- Legal Separation
- Spousal Property Transfer
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Immigration Law
- Elder Law
- California, 1985
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1986
- University of LaVerne College of Law, La Verne, California
- J.D. - 1983
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.A., Mathematics - 1975
- Honors: Dean's List
- Instructor: Business Statistics, University of La Verne, 1986 to 1988
- Professor: Contracts, Immigration, University of La Verne, 2013 to 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Eastern Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Jacoby & Meyers, Rosemead, Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, California Offices, Managing Attorney, 1988 to 1994
- General Dynamics, Pomona Division, Compliance Staff Attorney, 1986 to 1988
- General Dynamics, Pomona Division, Senior Contracts Administrator, 1983 to 1986
- General Dynamics, Pomona Division, Dynamics Engineer, 1978 to 1983