We can perform the following Immigration work:

  • Become a U.S. Citizen
  • Permanent U.S. Residence (Green Cards)
  • Obtaining Green Cards Through Family Members in the U.S.
  • Obtaining a Visa to Marry A U.S. Citizen Fiance (K-1)
  • Obtaining a Green Card Through Employment
  • Obtain a Green Card Through the Diversity Visa Lottery
  • Obtain a Green Card as an Investor
  • Obtain a Green Card as a Special Immigrant
  • Obtain a Business or Tourist Visa
  • Obtain a Temporary Specialty Worker Visa (H-1)
  • Obtain a Temporary Nonagricultural Worker Visa (H-2B)
  • Obtain a Temporary Trainee Visa (H-3)
  • Obtain an Intercompany Transferee Visa (L-1)
  • Obtain a Treaty Trader Visa (E-1)
  • Obtain a Treaty Investor Visa (E-2)
  • Obtain a Student Visa (F-1 or M-1)
  • Obtain an Exchange Visitor Visa (J-1)
  • Obtain a Visa as a Temporary Worker in Other Selected Occupations (O,P, or R Visa)

In addition to preparing and filing your immigration documents, we can help explain your case to the Immigration authorities and help if USCIS fails or the consulate fails to act on or approve your application. Do not rely on advice by USCIS information officers.

If you are not sure how to proceed with your immigration situation, call us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney.

Se habla español . Siéntase libre de llamarnos para más ayuda.


You may find more answers in this article or on the Spanish page

“10 Things to Consider When Looking for An Attorney” | Español FAQ